Millennium Diamond 95.00+
• As long as the average mark from adjudicator’s falls within the above marking system of Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond and Millennium Diamond, all competitors will receive the award appropriate to the mark obtained.
• Please note: 1st, 2nd, 3rd placements in each category of 5 or more entries will be announced.
• All top mark winners will be announced throughout the event.
• The Top 4 Soloists in each category, Junior (Ages 8-12), Teen (Ages 13-15) & Senior (Ages 16-19) will be awarded the title of Millennium Star Soloist. Each dancer will receive a Star Soloist gift.
** If a dancer qualifies as a Star Soloist at one Regional event, they are not eligible to qualify at another Regional event.
• The Highest scoring routines of the competition will be selected to dance off in the Millennium Cup Finals in each age group, 12 & under and 13 & over, and will include the following categories: Solo, Duo/Trio, Sm Group, Lg Group, Line, Extend Line & Extended Line Plus. (Each studio will only be selected once per category based on the highest mark achieved in the age group.) **Please note, categories will vary for each event. Categories depend on # of entries in the competition.
• Adjudicators will also select 3 routines for the Wild card in the 12 & under and 13 & over categories. **Please Note: Wild Card picks depend on # of entries in the competition.
• All routines of each age group in the Millennium Finals will be judged against each other with 6 overall winners to be presented with scholarships and trophies.
*Millennium Dance Productions will not issue refunds or be held responsible for sudden cancellation or time lost due to extreme weather or any other extraneous circumstances. Millennium Dance Productions will not be held responsible for injuries, damage and lost of stolen property over the duration of the competition. Millennium Dance Productions will not be held responsible for any additional fees incurred (ie: Parking fees, Parking Tickets, etc.) by dancers, teachers, studio owners or any participants while attending one or more of the events.