High Gold 95.00+
• As long as the average mark from adjudicator’s falls within the above marking system of Silver, Platinum, Gold and High Gold, all competitors will receive the award appropriate to the mark obtained.
• Please note: 1st, 2nd, 3rd placements in each category of 5 or more entries will be announced.
• We have added the Own Choreography section to our events. They will compete for their own Top Overalls. Please note: The Own Choreography routines will not be eligible for the finals.
• Overalls will be announced in Top 10, Top 5, and Top 3 increments (based on entry numbers). These overalls will be awarded to the highest scoring routines in their divisions (ie: Open Solo Ages 13-14)
OH Snap! FINALS
• The 1st place from each overall, along with the next highest score from a different studio will dance in the finals. (The same studio is not eligible for both entry spots for the same division.) *Please note: MDP reserves the right to combine any categories, age groups and/or # of routines chosen for the finals based on # of entries in the competition.
*MDP reserves the right to make amendments to rules and regulations at their discretion.
*Millennium Dance Productions will not issue refunds or be held responsible for sudden cancellation or time lost due to extreme weather or any other extraneous circumstances. Millennium Dance Productions will not be held responsible for injuries, damage and lost of stolen property over the duration of the competition. Millennium Dance Productions will not be held responsible for any additional fees incurred (ie: Parking fees, Parking Tickets, etc.) by dancers, teachers, studio owners or any participants while attending one or more of the events.