High Gold 95.00+
• As long as the average mark from adjudicator’s falls within the above marking system of Silver, Platinum, Gold and High Gold, all competitors will receive the award appropriate to the mark obtained.
• Please note: 1st, 2nd, 3rd placements in each category of 5 or more entries will be announced.
• All top mark winners will be announced throughout the event.
• We have added the Own Choreography section to our events. They will compete for their own Top Marks, Top Overalls etc. Please note: The Own Choreography routines will not be eligible for the finals.
• The Top 10 Scoring routines in each age/division (ie: Ages 5-6, Ages 7-8, Ages 9-10 etc.) and Entry Type (Solo, Duo, Trio) will be announced and will receive an MDP "Snap!" award.
**This will depend on the entries into the event. ie: if there are only 8 routines in the age division 9-10 solo, those Top 8 will be announced.
OH Snap! FINALS
• The Highest scoring routines in each age/division (ie: Ages 5-6, Ages 7-8, Ages 9-10 etc.) and Entry Type (Solo, Duo, Trio) of the competition will be eligible to dance off in the OH Snap! Finals. *Please note: MDP reserves the right to combine any categories, age groups and/or # of routines chosen for the finals based on # of entries in the competition.
*MDP reserves the right to make amendments to rules and regulations at their discretion.
*Millennium Dance Productions will not issue refunds or be held responsible for sudden cancellation or time lost due to extreme weather or any other extraneous circumstances. Millennium Dance Productions will not be held responsible for injuries, damage and lost of stolen property over the duration of the competition. Millennium Dance Productions will not be held responsible for any additional fees incurred (ie: Parking fees, Parking Tickets, etc.) by dancers, teachers, studio owners or any participants while attending one or more of the events.